HSN has received offers of assistance with Personal Protective Equipment. We appreciate the community’s willingness to help.
If you have PPE available made by a regulated manufacturer, please send an email to email@example.com so that we can evaluate the suitability of products for use by HSN healthcare workers, and confirm whether they meet our required safety standards. You will then receive a donation from and instructions on when and where to safety drop off your donation.
HSN will follow-up appropriate offers as needed. Items needed included:
- Protective gloves (all sizes) nitrile or vinyl
- Ear-loop masks, ASTM Level 2 rating or greater
- Ear-loop masks, unrated (not for patient care)
- N95 masks NIOSH or CE
- Gowns AAMI, Level 2 rating or greater
- Vented goggles, CSA Z94.3-2015 or ANSI Z87.1
- Face Shields (full face, splash protection)
- Full face filter respirators (currently two models identified: Honeywell North 5400 (1st choice) and 3M 6000 series (2nd choice).
- Full body suits with hoods - Lakeland Micromax NS or ChemMax1, all sizes
Please note we cannot accept other related supplies.