We are asking all patients and visitors coming to HSN to please wear a mask as an added step to reduce the spread of germs and protect vulnerable patients. Handmade masks are acceptable as are those available at retailers in our community. Patients will still be seen in our Emergency Department, regardless if they are wearing a mask. Patients going for a procedure where they must remove their mask will be asked to store it with their personal items.
Before coming to the hospital, please check our COVID-19 info page for updates.
Crosses the spectrum of patient care from:
- intensive care
- cardiac care
- cardiac pulmonary rehabilitation program
Provides care in the areas of:
- emergency services,
- Centre for Prehospital Care
- general internal medicine
- palliative care; and more
The Emergency Department provides 24-hour emergency services, 7 days a week.
Focused on attaining the highest quality of life for individuals. Services include:
- Intensive Rehabilitation/Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Function Assessment and Outcome
- Stroke Network
- nephrology; and more
Links together providers, patients and organizations from across cancer care. Services Include:
- Preventive Oncology and Screening
- Systemic Treatment
- Radiation Oncology
- Supportive Care
- Research and more...
Provides care in the areas of diagnostic imaging, laboratory services and pharmacy services. Cytogenetics is also under this umbrella.
The program includes MRI and CT services, ultrasound, mammography and more...
Provides care for families and children from conception to birth, and children up to 16 years old. Services include:
- Perinatal / Labour and Delivery
- Children's Treatment Centre
- Domestic Violence/ Sexual Assault
Treatment Program and more...
Delivers integrated, community and hospital-based mental health and addictions services. Services include:
- Seniors mental health
- Counselling and treatment
- Crisis services
- Withdrawl management and more...
Offers a comprehensive range of services spanning a wide continuum of care for surgical patients, including:
- vascular, thoracic, urology
- cardiac surgery
- general surgery and more...