The HSNRI Bioinformatics and Genomics Office provides help with the coordination, project design, and data analysis for Next Generation sequencing (NGS) projects. This includes consultation on optimal software application selection for your NGS data analysis, and evaluation of your project's budget feasibility for all your NGS platforms.
We are open to research collaborations and applications to joint funding. We have access to an Ion Torrent, Illumina NextSeq 500. In addition, we are part of an international community developing the new Nanopore sequencing platform.
- Protocols and research development
- Consultation on research/grant design
- Next Generation Sequencing (Ion Torrent and Illumina)
- De novo and reference assemblies
- Bioinformatics NGS analysis DNA/RNA
- Metagenome and Microbiome analysis
For more information contact us:
Gustavo Ybazeta, PhD
Bioinformatics & Genomics Associate
Health Sciences North Research Institute (HSNRI)
41 Ramsey Lake Road
Level 3, NECC Room 32053
Tel: 705-523-7300 ext. 1920